Great value car insurance made simple

Welcome to a simpler way to find the right cover.

We’ll help you get the insurance you need at a great price.

Existing Customers

Emergency Assistance

If you’ve had an accident and your car is undrivable, please report your claim by telephone immediately.

Make a claim

Fill in our claims form and you will be assigned one of our UK-based dedicated claims handlers.

Driving Licence Verification

You need to do this before cover starts, so make sure you are ahead of the game.

We’re here to help

If you have any questions regarding your policy please get in touch with us today.

Latest news

Mot test certificate

Do I Need a Paper MOT Certificate?

No, however it’s a good idea to keep hold of your paper MOT certificate, but you shouldn’t worry if you’ve lost yours. Do Garages Still issue MOT Certificates? Yes – when you take your car to a garage for its annual MOT, the garage will issue you with a paper MOT...

couple sitting in boot of car

Difference Between Owner and Registered Keeper

In big bold letters on the front of all V5C registration documents issued since April 2019 are the words “this document is not proof of ownership.” When it comes to cars, there’s a difference between the “owner” and the “registered keeper”. What’s the difference,...

car mileage

What Happens If You Do More Miles Than Your Insurance?

Generally speaking, the more miles you drive in a year, the more you’ll pay for your car insurance cover. Insurance is all about risk. The more time you spend on the road, the more likely it is that you’ll be involved in an accident. This is why insurers often...